Thursday, August 12, 2010

1 Year on Hormones

"Every year is getting shorter,
Never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught,
Or half a page of scribbled lines."
-- Pink Floyd, Time

It's been just over a year since I started on hormones! W00t!

I actually took my first couple of doses in late-July of 2009, but then decided to hold off for a couple of weeks so that I could bank some *ahem* genetic material (testosterone regulates sperm production). I don't know whether that means my "official" E-day is in July or in August; either way, the year has really flown by.

I posted regarding the effects of hormones last December, and most of it still holds true. The physical changes have slowed down considerably, but haven't stopped by any means.

I've taken tons of pictures of myself over the last year (not every day, but still), which I hope to turn in to a slideshow at some point, but since that will take more time and motivation than I'm willing to devote for now, here are some before and after pics.

Before hormones/laser/transition:

And recently, after hormones/laser/transition:

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! And you look GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you ALWAYS looked like a girl! Kidding. You could probably show someone the before pics and tell them it was your brother, and they'd believe you. You hardly look like the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations beautiful! I am so happy for you! Oh and I so agree with Tyson... your b4 pics look like they would be your brother... never you.

    XO

    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratz on your 1 year of HRT! You look amazingly cute!!!!!!!! And wow what a change =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No that can't be you in the top pictures. You look absolutely Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete